What is The Fix?
- How amazing will it feel when you never have to worry about getting in shape again?
- Picture getting lean, strong and healthy and living that way for the rest of your life.
- Imagine doing it without deprivation, sacrifice, hunger or spending all of your free time in the gym. Imagine actually enjoying the process.
That is The Fix.
If you’re here, it’s probably because you’ve reached “the moment”.
Let me know if you can check any of these boxes:
You're carrying around extra fat and you're having a hard time taking it off.
You try to eat healthy, but enjoying your life keeps getting in the way.
You want to work out, but you’re in-between trainers and it’s hard to make it to the gym on your own.
You’ve lost weight before, but the results didn’t last.
You don’t like the way look and feel.
You're ready to fix it.
At The Fix, we call that "the moment".
The good news is that when you reach “the moment” it means that you’re ready to make some changes.
The better news is that we know exactly what changes you need to make.
The best news is that I’m about to tell you everything.
This is what I discovered:
It’s not about diet and exercise.
It’s about connecting to the part of you that is ready to live lean, strong and healthy for the rest of your life.
When you connect to that part or yourself:
- You never have to worry about getting in shape again.
- Working out is a habit that you look forward.
- Making healthy choices is easy because you WANT TO and not because you HAVE TO.
Once you shift your focus away from diet and exercise and towards connecting with the lean, strong, and healthy person inside of yourself, all of the pieces will fall into place.
You have to make some changes...
But they have to be the RIGHT changes.
You'll know they're the right changes because;
- Making the changes will feel good.
- They will positively impact your life but not keep you from enjoying it.
- You can stick to them for life.
The right changes are easy to stick to because they work AND they feel good. That’s how you know they’re the right changes.
You have to enjoy the process.
Do you have to force yourself to do the things that you enjoy doing? Of course you don't.
When you enjoy the process;
- You don't have to force yourself to stick to your program.
- You stick to it because you want to.
- Everything becomes easier.
When you enjoy the process, getting lean, strong, and healthy for the rest of your life happens effortlessly.
We use these 3 principles every day to help people just like you...
People like Jason, who lost 67 pounds and kept it off for 10 years and counting.
- Imagine never having to worry about getting in shape again.
- Live lean, strong, and healthy for the rest of your life.
- Feel yourself getting stronger and more capable every day.
People like Al, who lost 57 pounds and got in the best shape of his life at age 60.
- Enjoy the freedom of living in a healthy body.
- Build the strength to conquer any challenges that stand in your way.
- Keep your youthful energy and vitality at any age.
People like Alexis, who lost 37 pounds and kept it off while raising 3 kids.
- Imagine never having to diet again.
- Make healthy choices because you want to, not because you have to.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body the way that you've always wanted to.
Are You Ready for The Fix?
You have to be ready to get in the best shape of your life.
You will have a lot more energy, you will get a lot of attention for the way that you look, and you will need to buy smaller clothes. You need to be ready for that.
You have to be ready to enjoy the process.
We all have this idea that the medicine has to taste bad if it's going to work. You have to ready to let go of that idea.
You have to be ready to invest in living your best life.
Together we will be improving your life in every way. To do that, you must be ready to invest in yourself not only financially, our program is $800 a month, but also your time and your energy.
I know that right now you are in the information-gathering phase of your search for a personal trainer.
The last thing you want is an over-eager salesperson hard selling you on a program that might not be a good fit. That is not our style.
Instead, may I suggest that we schedule a call? You’ll get the chance to talk to me, Tiger (that’s me in the video!), about your goals and challenges, and I will have the opportunity to answer your questions face-to-face.
We'll only move forward if you think we might be a good fit for you - and that is entirely your call.