If you're looking for a personal trainer to help you navigate the road to your fitness goal, you're in the right place...
You want to be fit but getting to the gym is an uphill battle.
You know you need to work out, but your life is non-stop.
You want to eat healthy, but you also want to enjoy life.
We Get It.
Every client that’s walked through the doors of The Fix Gym looking for a personal trainer tells the same story. Does this sounds familiar;
You work hard, you give everything that you have to your family and friends and with whatever time you have left over, you just want to kick back and enjoy it.
You’re ready to make some positive changes but your busy life is making it difficult to get to the gym and you don't really enjoy going that much anyway.
Imagine looking forward to going to the gym.
(as crazy as that sounds).
Imagine never having to force yourself to go the gym again, because you love your workouts.
How great will it feel to carve out some much needed time for yourself?
Think about how good you feel when you start working out regularly like you know you should.
Picture yourself finally feeling in-control of your diet.
You will be amazed at how simple it can be.
- How incredible will it be to see results week after week, without hunger or deprivation?
- Imagine having control over your cravings.
- How great will it feel to eat less "bad" foods, and not miss them?
- Picture yourself eating healthier because you want to.
How incredible will it be to feel confident about your body?
Get used to the question; "do you work out?"
- Picture feeling so confident YOU CANNOT WAIT to show off your body
- Walk into any room feeling the most confidence you’ve ever felt.
- Imagine finally crossing "Get Fit" off of your list, because you ARE fit.
My Name is Tiger Ford...
I started my fitness business 13 years ago when I was looking for the right program to help me lose 50 pounds and I couldn't find it...
Most of the programs I found just weren't a good fit for me.
The workouts were uninspired, repetitive and boring. I would have to force myself to go and after a while, I would find a reason to quit.
The nutrition coaching, if it was there at all, was just too hard to sustain. If I never hear the phrase "eat clean" again, it will be too soon
Eventually, I discovered that the program I was looking for didn't exist. So I built it myself.
I opened The Fix because I believe that working out should be a celebration of your body not a way to punish yourself.
Here's How It Works:
Workouts that keep you coming back for more
- Know exactly how to work out for your goal and how much (hint: it's not as much as you think.)
- Work out when it’s most convenient for you.
- Get leaner, get toned, get stronger every week.
A nutrition plan that you can love
- Know exactly what to eat and how much to eat to reach your goal.
- Say goodbye to sacrifice and deprivation. We just don’t believe they’re necessary.
- Eat the way you like to eat, eat the foods you love.
- Never be hungry again.
Results that keep you motivated to reach your goal
- Know for certain if your program is working, and how to fix it if it’s not.
- Watch your body fat drop and your strength grow every week.
- Fit into your skinny clothes again.
- Feel the most confidence you've ever felt.
-How to Get Started-
Choose Your Goal
Whether you want to get lean, get strong, or get big we have a personal training program that guarantees your results.
Try Your Program for Free
The only way to know if a personal training program is a good fit or not is to try it. I invite you to try it on the house (or gym in this case).
"I leave the workout feeling so satisfied and happy that I devoted time to making myself healthy."
“Not only am I in better physical shape than I was before, I am much healthier."